Thursday, September 26, 2013

Anyone up for a challenge?


Waaaaaay back when I took part in a Biggest Loser Blogger Challenge and it was pretty danged awesome (in spite of the fact that I wasn't). I've been scouring the web to see if there was something similar going on this time around since the season premiere is right around the corner but have yet to see anything.

The season is 17 weeks long from October 8-February 4. (I'm assuming there probably won't be episodes airing Christmas Eve or New Years Eve). I think that would be an excellent length for a challenge ... how about you? (you know, all 3 of you who ever actually read my blog)

2 comments:

  1. Great idea. Depending on what it is, I may do it :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it will motivate me to get off my lazy butt and exercise I am in

    ReplyDelete