Friday, September 20, 2013

Back to basics ... and back to blogger ...

Blame it on the cold/flu thing that's been infecting my brain for the past several days .... but I'm back to blogger! It seems to fit since I'm also getting back to basics with the whole journey. Tracking, exercise, and even strapping thee ol' BodyBugg back on (hopefully tomorrow!). The Facebook page remains the same. The domain should remain the same assuming I figured out the settings correctly. Really, the only thing to change is, well, everything else ;)

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! :) Did your bugg leave a groove in your arm when you used to wear it every day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your love of the bugg is sorta making me want to charge mine. Just sorta though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT! The BodyMedia website (since they bought out BodyBugg) is SO much nicer than the Bugg site used to be and it can link automatically to MyFitnessPal if you don't want to use their food tracker. AND only $6.95 a month and not all in one huge chunk ... a month at a time!

      Delete
    2. AND it links up to EarndIt, too ;)

      Delete
  3. I have so many earndit points from my fitbit. I used my body media in like January of this year. I get tired/annoyed of everyone asking me what is on my arm at work. LOL

    ReplyDelete