Monday, September 30, 2013

Eep! (aka: where I freakout about tomorrow's #weighin)

So yesterday I said that I wasn't expecting anything come Tuesday's weigh-in but I woke up this morning with the realization that it isn't true.

I'm fully expecting a gain.

I've been working out a LOT more and eating a WHOOOOOOOOOLE lot more because I keep reading about how we should net our BMR at the very least.... which is hard for me to hit WITHOUT exercise. Add in several hundred calories worth of busting my butt on the bike?

I need to find some higher calorie foods.

So what do you do?
Do YOU net your BMR?
Do you even know what yours is?

3 comments:

  1. I personally don't eat mine back, but I know those that do and swear by it. If I ate mine back I would be miserable. I just happily eat within my range of 1250-1450 and I've had success with that. Just do what feels right to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is BMR? How do you calculate it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that related to BMI? Because I know that number, unfortunately. ;)
    When I find myself eating too few calories, I like to reach for almonds (which are high protein) and avocado, which is high fat but also great for your skin, nails, and hair.

    ReplyDelete