Friday, October 4, 2013

I love this ...

Yes. I'm oohing and aahing over my BodyBugg again. When I did the whole Bugg-thing the first time around it was still managed by Apex and while I loved it dearly the website lacked. A lot. Of course, I didn't fully realize it at the time.

And now the BodyBuggs (at least the v3s and SPs) pretty much operate exactly the same as BodyMedia devices and use the BodyMedia website for the oohs and aahs ... and I LOVE the oohs and aahs!

Right now it's 9:45pm Friday night. A little bit ago I got done with my hour on the recumbent and synced up on my phone then uploaded to the website (and MyFitnessPal -- yet another added bonus). On work nights I can see my grand totals immediately because I'm still up and going when the date changes. My nights off I actually get to sleep like a normal person so miss out on the change .... but not on the data!
All I need to do is hover over the shaded area on my burned line and it tells me my grand total estimate! When I first looked at it I saw that it would turn my Net calories too low for comfort so I grabbed a snack. All I needed was some Peanut Butter & Company White Chocolate Wonderful (and wonderful it is) smeared on a banana and I was good to go again!

I'm feeling an almost overwhelming urge to hop on the scale in the morning. I weighed in on Saturdays for an awfully long time ... the whole Tuesday thing only started because of a sudden surge of inspiration that happened on a Tuesday and the whole Biggest Loser thing ... but I really want to tomorrow. So I think I will.

2 comments:

  1. IF I WERE YOU... I would weigh in first thing in the AM (your version) That is how I have always done it myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuesday afternoon *is* first thing in the morning for me ;)
      New scale should be showing up tomorrow so we'll see if that helps... even if I end up having to weigh in in the basement because it's the only truly flat non-carpeted or linoleumed floor we have :)

      Delete