Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Keep moving forward...

those were the wise words my 7 year old gave me yesterday when I was on the verge of tears over seeing a gain on the scale. "It'll catch up ... just keep moving forward." I love it when he channels Bob Harper AND Walt Disney all at the same time.

Speaking of Bob Harper, less than a week to go before the return of Biggest Loser ... AND the start of Choose Your Own Challenge! (The Facebook group has started -- if you want in and haven't been added, let me know!!!)

I figured out my goal for the challenge! 1000 miles on the bike!


And now ... in case the song isn't stuck in your head yet ...


3 comments:

  1. Loved that extra on the Doctor Who dvd! Tennant is a huge fan of that band! Great goal! I think you can absolutely do that! Sorry about the scale being a P.O.S. I'm having a rough weigh in day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice segue from biking to Doctor Who. Very admirable! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can turn just about anything into a Doctor Who reference ;)

      Delete