Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful on the morning after ...

... that I survived Thanksgiving without eating everything I could get my hands on. I actually ended up with a decent deficit!

... for the coffee dispenser at work that saves me from having to make multiple pots to keep me toasty and awake.

... for light snowfalls that still require shoveling the walks at work but don't break my back in the process.

... that the #doodleadaydec list was posted on Tuesday! My mind is already working on what I want to do for some days!
 ... that, along with the #doodleadaydec I think I'm going to try and turn each one into an actual blog post. Shouldn't be too difficult and would get me back in the habit of blogging regularly again (and the NaBloPoMo prompts tend to bore me silly).

... that today is Friday and I get to sleep for the next three nights ... for more than three hours at a pop ... in my own cozy bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment