Tuesday, January 28, 2014

36 to go ...

Monday got me 20 miles closer to my 1,000 mile goal:
and now I'm in a mental panic about not already having the next "what to do" in place!

It would be easier if I had a clue when my tax refund will be showing up.
Which would be easier to figure if I had a clue when the last of my needed forms will be arriving.

You see, if I knew when those would be popping up I'd know when I'd be able to buy a balance board for our Wii and I would just plan based around that and the Jillian Michaels "game" that Tom got me .... but oooooh no. That would be too easy. (The balance board and some new-to-me classic Revere Ware are my planned tax gifts to myself for this year .... if I ever get my taxes filed and refunded!)

So now the idea is to tackle my Biggest Loser Power Sculpt & Cardio Max workouts. I bought them through Amazon Instant so only have them digitally. I've read lots of places online that say that there's a recommended rotation on how to use the two workouts together .... but, of course, no one seems to be able to say what that is. Maybe it's on the actual dvds .... which, of course, I don't have. 

Maybe instead of trying to set something concrete I'll just set a goal of a certain number of minutes of whatever per week or .... whatever.



2 comments:

  1. I love the enthusiasm with the "whatever's" but you will find something! I hate the uncertainty of the w2 situation as well, because there are quite a few things that I need to do, and have no idea when I can do them... Here's to hopefully getting them this week for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got this! You already have several ideas swirling around. Just a matter of pickingthe best one for you. :)

    ReplyDelete