Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I have GOT to get better about this!

So maybe we should just deal with the fact that I suck at blogging. I do it in my head all the time .... but getting it from there to your screen? Meh.

Maybe that will be one of my goals for February.

Oh.

Snap.

It's already on my goal list for January.

Of course, that was before I realized that we'd have to deal with the death of Tom's grandfather, a lingering cold that's kicking my ass, and an unexpected battle with my uterus.

It's still only the 13th (for 2 more minutes here on the east coast). There's still time to be a better blogger in January .... right???

1 comment:

  1. There's always time to improve! You got this. I am the same way. I really don't like to blog from my phone, so that leaves doing it from work. Things will get better!

    ReplyDelete