Tuesday, January 7, 2014

In the words of Becka, "Holy Spit!"

So this happened on Monday:
Yes, that's the display from my recumbent.
Yes, that says 30 miles for distance.
Yes, I reset it each day before I start to pedal.

You see, I got on it right as Tom and I were about to start watching the two episodes of Treehouse Masters we had saved on the dvr. Then I watched the latest Castle. Then I watched the latest Father Brown. Then it was time to get ready to go get John off the bus and head out to his great-grandmother's for a visit

30 miles in one day. And I'm still able to walk ... and sit.

It's unlikely to happen again anytime soon. It does make my daily average needed to hit the 1,000 under 10 miles a day, though. Not MUCH under 10, but under 10. Still not sure I'll pull it off since I'm guessing my body will say "rest, bitch" at some point soon .... but it's possible!

3 comments:

  1. Heeheehe! I made the title! I made the title! I am super proud of you lady! Seriously, this is quite the accomplishment! I need to be moving more too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You really kicked the bikes butt tonight!!

    ReplyDelete