Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Let's just pretend it's still Monday, okay?


Last week I told myself that this week I wouldn't forget about wanting to do Friend Makin' Monday from All The Weigh. And, of course, I forgot. At least it's only BARELY Tuesday ... in some parts of the world ...

********************************
<snipped from All The Weigh>


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Taboo Topics

1. Are you a registered voter? Yes.

2. Do you believe in GOD? Yes.

3. How has your readership changed since you first began blogging? I'm the Dexter of bloggers. I've killed off more than I care to think about. When I first started I had quite a steady growth but then it got so big and overwhelming that I killed the blog (I apparently don't deal well with being popular! LOL). And then the next. And the next. And at this point I have a small handful of folks I know read from time to time ... maybe. They're probably just waiting to see how long it'll take for me to give up and kill this one, too.

4. If you could choose between a serious relationship or $100,000, which would you choose? The relationship ... as long as I get to keep the relationship I'm in!

5. Have you ever changed political parties? Not really. My parents brought me up thinking that I should be Republican but the first time I registered I did so as a Democrat and never looked back.

6. If you were put in a position in which you had to be in a room with someone that you can’t stand, how would you handle the situation? How big is the room??? I'm pretty good at avoiding people even in tight quarters.

7. Do you ever eat in secret because you don’t want anyone to see what you consume? I have. I don't feel the need to anymore, though.

8. Do you use curse words in your daily conversations? More so than I would like to.

9. How much do you tip when you’ve had decent service at a restaurant? I try to at least double the tip. There have been times when the service has been so exceptional that they get more.

10. How do you respond when someone confronts you? It totally depends on the situation. I can be a snarky bitch ... or I can just hide under my blankets and cry over it.

4 comments:

  1. Ohh good topics... I always forget about FMM! I love your answer on 6 - that's me too... I can totally avoid like no bodies business... I normaly would have said no for number 8, but this summer I suddenly got mouthy, I need to reign that back in...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went through and wrote it into my FiloFax for every Monday so I hopefully won't forget again! Maybe I'll even do it on time next week :)

      Delete
  2. Came by from FMM. I could have copied your answer to number 5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how I missed this post!? Make you a deal, If you start doing FMM, I will too... maybe keep us accountable for the blogs?

    ReplyDelete