Monday, February 3, 2014

Meh. (And Friend Makin' Monday)

Today is going to be a rest day.
Actually, today is going to be a "don't get off the couch unless I have to rush to the bathroom day."
I was up every couple of hours last night thinking that I was going to die. I didn't, of course, and I'm assuming that's a good thing.
So I've got my phone and my ipad and my book and some gingerale going flat in the kitchen. Couldn't find any diet gingerale at the store but that's okay .... the regular will probably be the only real calories I get put in me for much of the day.
The worst part? I can't even call in sick for work tonight because I can't afford it and there really isn't anyone to cover for me anyway.
Hopefully it'll pass quickly....
Now on to Friend Makin' Monday!

********************************************************************************
wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at:  www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Random Questions
1. Did you watch the Super Bowl?  If so, what was your favorite part?  Oh. That was yesterday, huh? We're not football people here.
2. What is the weather like where you live?  Right now it isn't so bad but the snow is supposed to hit again soon.
3. When is your birthday?  December 10
4. Do you prefer sparkling water or flat water? Just plain ol' water most of the time. If it's sparkling it also has to be flavored.
5. How many hours did you sleep last night?  According to BodyMedia I was laying down for 10 hours but part of that was spent reading and then, like I said above, I was up a lot during the night.
6. What is your favorite day of the week?  Sundays because Tom & I are both off from work and we can do pretty much anything we want as a family ... even if that's nothing at all.
7. If you had to choose between riding a bike or swimming, which would you choose?  Bike, of course!
8. How often do you eat red meat?  Not often because I typically don't spend the money on it for myself.
9. What time did you wake up this morning?  my son came and got me up at 7
10. Do you have any goals for the week?  To get over whatever this bug is soon so I can get back to 

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments.  Happy Monday!

2 comments: