Friday, February 14, 2014

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (and a big fat never mind!)

So we're getting slammed with more snow which means more shoveling at work. After just under an hour of trying to clear the walkways I went to sync my Bugg to my phone. And it wouldn't. Tried to unpair/re-pair it with the Bluetooth. Notta. It's not even finding it TO re-pair. The green lights blink when I push the button so it doesn't appear to be a battery issue. I think I may need to try a hard reset and then sync it to the computer to wake it back up. When I get home. In 5 1/2 hours. It's old. I get that. Heck, it's a BodyBugg. Technically, they don't even really exist anymore ... they just pretend they're something else. I may need an actual upgrade to an actual Link. Darn good thing that, thanks to my tax refunds, I can actually afford it!

***UPDATE***

CRISIS AVERTED!!! At least, for now. It's syncing again and while I still fell short for calories burned for Thursday it looks like I'll be more than okay for Friday's goals being met ... especially since I'll probably need to shovel at least once more before I even get to go home!

1 comment: