Friday, February 21, 2014

Sleep is my friend

As soon as I got home from work I went to bed and stayed there for five hours! DEFINITELY needed! I have a feeling I'll be going to bed right after John does tonight, too. I'm okay with that. Sleep is my friend.

So totally NOT hitting the 50 miles for the bike by tomorrow. Just don't feel like being on it for 30 miles today. Not that it can't be done .... I've done 30 mile days before .... I just don't wanna. Of course, the last time I did a 30 mile day I wasn't planning on being on that long I just didn't have anything else to do and got carried away while watching tv on my iPad ....

Next week we go back to life as usual so the 50 should me more doable .... if I don't spend the whole week in bed trying to make up for this week ;)


2 comments:

  1. Sleep is awesome! I often go to bed before my kid! Though at 11 he is up till 10:00 most nights. Good luck on the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay sleep!!!! Glad you got to crash, you needed it!!

    ReplyDelete