Friday, February 7, 2014

Squirrels & Unicorns & Ferrets, Oh My!

I normally try and do my bloggy stuff while I'm at work but tonight/last night/whatFREAKINGever it just didn't happen (until these 10 minutes before going home). Every time I thought I was going to ....

Oh! Look! Something shiny!

I've gotten wrapped up in a new book on The Reading Plan after realizing that the actual #6 just wasn't going to happen. It wasn't holding my attention.

ANYWAY (yeah - attention span of a gnat) Thursday was a bit of a bust. John stayed home from school since Tuesday the school nurse said we absolutely couldn't send him back to school unless whatever crud he had was 100% for sure really gone. Wednesday was a snow day and he was a little iffy on the 100% bit anyway so we figured one more day just to be on the safe side. We did play a little Wii with the balance board, though not the Wii Fit .... and I did opt to walk to the bus stop half a mile or so away rather than around the corner for work .... and I STILL came up 5 minutes shy of my "moderate activity" goal with BodyMedia.

Today may or may not be better.

The past two days of John being home has really taken it's toll on my exhaustion-wise since I normally sleep while he's at school. I may make up for it today with a vengeance.

Or I may be so wound up from all the fairies farting around that I can't sleep at all and I'll turn into Super Workout Girl.

Stop laughing, Becka. It could happen.



4 comments:

  1. And this is why we make a great team... seriously! Super Workout Girl needs to visit me too, and we will turn this out together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate February... everyone is down with the Ick. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he feels better soon!! I know how you feel, Tuesdays have been my breaking point days lately, I've been going all of sunday and Mondays with out sleep.

    ReplyDelete