Friday, February 28, 2014

Well, that was a bust ...

"That" being pretty much the entire month of February! The good news, I guess, is that I know I'm not alone in having it be a basically sucktastic month. If nothing else, Becka can share in my misery ... and my determination that March WILL be better!

I've been spending a little bit of each night for the past few nights on Pinterest coming up with ideas for John's birthday in June ... assuming he'll still be totally obsessed with all things Harry Potter by then. There are 105 days until his birthday. His 8th birthday. I'm still, more or less, at the same weight I was when the doctor gave me the go-ahead to start exercising and such after his birth. How's THAT for depressing? I grew up with "the fat mom" ... I lost her too early because of her obesity ... I've got to suck it up.

I know. I know. I've said it a million times before. Not sure what's going to be different about this time.

Today I plan on playing with my Bugg positioning with the bike and see if I can't figure out how to get it to track more accurately while I pedal. Maybe this weekend I'll even get to hit the grocery store at some point if the snow and wind chill ever lets up.

Deep down I know what I need to do ... maybe this month I'll actually do it.

3 comments:

  1. Misery is shared, that's for sure! There are 121 days til Johnny's Birthday and I've got the same weight as well... sucks! This has got to go! February was a horrible month... but luckily it was the shortest of the year... maybe we can turn this around before it gets too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. February was pretty sucky for me too. I think we are all going to do great in March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely not alone. February was definitely not one of my better months. March will be your month!

    ReplyDelete