Thursday, February 20, 2014

Why isn't it OVER yet?!?!?

I swear this is feeling like one of the longest weeks EVER.

3 hours and 40ish minutes left to my shift tonight.

One more shift after this.

Three nights off after that.

Bring it on!!!

Today (Wednesday) was spent doing a whole lotta nothing... and playing with my new PlanetBox. I'm hoping that having a fancy new lunchbox will make me more apt to bring lunch to work more regularly. Of course, I have a freaking crapton of boxes already so I don't really know why this one will make a difference. Maybe because it's more me.

I kept meaning to get on the bike. Finally did... but by the time I did I was so tired (again) that I wasn't on for long before heading to bed. I seriously doubt I'll hit the 50 miles this week unless I somehow manage to pedal AND nap at the same time at some point. The 3 x 30 for the Wii shouldn't be as big of a problem to pull off since John has already informed me that he's going to "make me" do it Thursday at some point. He's brutal, I tell ya!

5 comments:

  1. It's great that you have someone who's going to "make you do it"! Is that your son? How old is he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John is my 7 1/2 year old Bob Harper wannabe ;)

      Delete
  2. I love your new PlanetBox! You were doing so well taking your lunch, what happened? You were making me feel bad for getting out of the vending machine ;)

    John is a good boy, and he will push you, just don't let him push you too hard. I know what my boy can be like when he's focused on an idea, and it gets to be too pushy lol. You got this though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and your lunch boxes (I use zip locs LOL) Me and my water bottles! Because one day I will find the magic one that will make me drink my water daily LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! When you find one that does that let me know! I had one at one point with a digital display on it that was supposed to track how much was consumed .... which was all well and good but it still didn't make me drink!

      Delete