Thursday, March 6, 2014

Good intentions and other worthless crap

I had every intention of riding the recumbent or doing some Wii Fit Tuesday .... and Wednesday.

I did neither on either.

I had every intention of making sure I had decent food with me at work both night to get through my shift without raiding the snack closet or gnawing off an arm.

My arms are both in tact. The snack closet has seen better days.

I'm not going to beat myself up over any of it, though. All that will do is make everything more difficult to deal with. Instead I'm just going to say "eh, it happens" and when I get home from work I'm going to plan a little better. At least for Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I'm currently suffering from the "If only's...." Onward and upward for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it happens! I was stuck at work this weekend and had the cruddiest food, mostly from the way overpriced vending machine!

    ReplyDelete