Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I'm thinking ....

The weekend was, yet again, hit and miss. I got a couple of decent workouts but not nearly what I probably should have and the food ... well ... whatever. I may try menu planning yet again. I wing it too often and even when I do bother planning as far as what to bring to work I don't seem to plan well. It shouldn't be too hard seeing as how there isn't a ton of food in the house to choose from and that's unlikely to change until this next weekend ... and even that's up in the air. It also makes it a bit easier since I really only have to plan for myself and John and I swear John would be perfectly happy with peanut butter & jelly 5 nights a week. (Don't judge. He's got issues upon issues and we choose our battles -- pb&j for dinner if whatever I make seems too whatever isn't a battle I'm going to undertake.)

I would really like to have someone just come in to my house and go through everything we have on hand and figure it all out for me.

No.... not really.

I might feel compelled to clean first. *shudder*

3 comments:

  1. I find it hard too to plan what to eat when I'm not the only one eating. My kid has food issues too... he mainly eats penne noodles with an egg yolk and parmasean cheese on them. YUCK. We've stopped fighting the food battles too. And I hear ya with having to clean before someone can come rescue us... there just isn't enough hours in the day! Good luck this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do food battles either. My kids have different food than us 6 or 7 nights a week. I don't start cooking till 7:30 or later and they must go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johnny could eat PB&Js for every meal! What is it with that?

    ReplyDelete