Monday, March 17, 2014

Really, I mean it ... I think ...

I keep telling myself that I'm going to pre-plan meals. I even tossed a menu pad in my bag for work last week ... or the week before ...

This is what it STILL looks like:
Yep. A whole lotta nothing.

I'm currently less than an hour into my work shift and really have nothing left to do until people start waking up and needing stuff. I should be able to accomplish something more than just watching lots of tv on my ipad and playing silly Facebook games.

2 comments:

  1. I find meal planning hard. I don't know what I'll feel like eating 5 days from now. Heck, I have trouble deciding what I want to eat right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do this and I love it! I plan a whole month in advance. And if I move things around according to what I feel like eating. I go shopping once a week too. If you have never tried ziplist.com you should btw! I just discovered it and its amazing for if you are meal planning. It helps you get your shopping list organized.

    ReplyDelete