Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Really? April already?

Today's prompt for the ShrinkingJeans #sisterhoodshots is "No Foolin' Selfie." My right arm hurts too much to do the traditional selfie thanks to yesterday's tattoo so I decided to set the timer on my phone and do it that way. THEN I decided that it's been a while since I did a full-ish body dealie so went that route. I still had the last pics on my phone so I was able to wear the same thing and stand in ALMOST the same place.

Left was February 4th -- Right was this afternoon after my nap:
The scale is actually UP four pounds since the February shot but I actually see a difference (like - my boobs stick out over the belly a little bit more). Yeah. Scales are evil. And there's the whole "I only have one pill left on my strip" deal that might be upping the number a bit. I tell myself that, anyway. Just about every month.

So what's in store for April? Well, I'm not exactly sure yet since kinda crept up on me. Maybe tonight at work I'll get some figuring done. I DO know that I want to do another mileage challenge for the bike. It did me a huge amount of good last time -- at least mentally.

How about you? April plans?

5 comments:

  1. I see a big difference in the tum like you said. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a big difference! And I love the new tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until it heals so I can get a good picture of it .... and it stops hurting so bloody much!

      Delete
  3. Way to go! Which tattoo is new? Can't wait to see a picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind... I looked closer at the before and aftershot and can see which is the new one! Still can't wait for a pictures.

      Delete