Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Slacker much?

So my doodle-a-day and photo-a-day things have already turned into a "when I remember and bother" ... which wasn't all weekend. No Wii Fit, either. At least I managed to get on the bike. And I finished another book. And I've successfully NOT eaten everything in sight no matter how much I've wanted to. Now I'm at work ... still trying to avoid eating everything I can get my grubby little hands on ... debating what to watch on my iPad ... debating whether or not I want to play catch-up with the doodles or just skip the missed days and say screw it ... and listening to the thunder and lightning outside and praying that the power doesn't go out at the hotel. At least if it does I'll still have the iPad so I won't be bored witless. I guess.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it happens.... I can't remember most of the time to do anything.... wait.... that's not good.... hope you enjoyed the thunder and lightening though!!

    ReplyDelete