Friday, April 4, 2014

Yep. I'm a scale addict.

The Shrinking Jeans mini-challenge for the week is to stay off the scale until the official weigh-in day. Even though I know that my scale is a dirty lying whore, I'm still addicted to it and tend to weigh practically daily in an attempt to keep myself on track. It's only been one day without it so far and I'm already kinda freaking out. Of course, it may have just been a side effect of me just randomly being out of sorts. I didn't sleep well for either nap and was so busy doing stuff that I skipped the bike. At least it's the end of my work week and in just over three hours I get to head home and two hours later I get to make another attempt at getting some decent sleep. Even semi-decent would be okay. Should be a pretty laid back weekend, I think, so I should be able to make up for the missed mileage. As far as I know our only plan is to head out to Tom's grandmother's Sunday afternoon for lunch and a movie. Maybe we'll do grocery shopping in the morning, too. I'll have to try and remember to ask Tom this morning if that's still his plan because if it's not then I'll have to cut the nap short when John's at school and scoot over to grab some stuff.
Yeah. I ramble. That's okay, though.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rambling is absolutely ok! Ramble on! I hope you have a great weekend! As for the scale thing, its already driving me crazy and it's only been one day.... sheesh! Hope you get some good rest!

    ReplyDelete