In case you were wondering (and because, really, I need a good amount of recovery time after watching the Supernatural season finale so have nothing better to do), here's some of my favorite ways to scarf down eggs:
* The Basic: Toss them in a pan with melted butter and fry 'em up. I like to keep the yolks a little runny and often toss a half ounce (or more) of cheese on top. Our dog is allergic to cheese and adding it to everything cuts down on the begging ;)
* Philly Cheesesteak Eggs: Cook up some sandwich steaks (like Steak-Umms) and then after taking those out of the pan toss the eggs in. The fat from the steaks gets sucked right into the eggs and omnomnom! Eggs & steaks go in a dish with cheese (I typically use provolone), peppers, onions, mushroom bits (veggies sometimes cooked first - sometimes not) ... sometimes some mayo if I'm feeling extra indulgent.
* Cook 'Em Hard: Your easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy hard cooked egg. I know some people are hard boiled challenged ... and so am I ... which is why I have one of these:
* Egg Salad: I'm ashamed to say that I made my first ever egg salad just last week. A little mayo, a little mustard (of the spicy brown variety for us) and a lot of yum.
* Devil 'Em: If I'm not just going to pop the hard cooked egg in my trap whole I LOVE a good deviled egg! Sometimes I mix the yolk with mustard, sometimes with ranch. Occasionally I'll mix in some shredded cheese. Maybe even some bacon bits. This reminds me ... I need to find my deviled egg trays and make sure they're clean in time for John's birthday party in a couple of weeks ...
Of course, now thinking about deviled eggs has me thinking about Supernatural again and, therefore, pie ... or, in the egg's case, QUICHE!
* Oh, heck ... just go pick one out for yourself ... there are far too many recipes out there to pick just one to post and most of the time I don't even use a recipe except to check on timing. I like to wing it ;)