Friday, May 30, 2014

"I'll be sticking with LCHF, then, indefinitely ... "

Yeah, I said it. Just three days ago. But .... "indefinitely" doesn't necessarily mean "exclusively."

(It's okay ... go ahead ... scratch your head a bit and ask yourself "What the HELL???")

I think I'll be giving Carb Cycling a try (a la Chris & Heidi Powell) to see if it can help kick my metabolism into gear some. It's been screwed for quite some time and the lower calories that's been coming with the LCHF hasn't been helping any. After that first big dump o' water weight I've dropped nothing but my energy level. Right now I'm thinking their Turbo Plan because it'll give me 4 low carb days ... and hopefully enough oomph to be able to feel like getting to my mind palace (aka my recumbent bike) again.

3 comments:

  1. I think if you put your mind to it, it could work! Do whats best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to find the right combo that works best for your body. Keep at it, you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a link to recommend so we can learn more about carb cycling?

    ReplyDelete