Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Another fun night ...

If, of course, you consider it to be "fun" to be so bored out of your mind that you can't think straight. I've got tons of stuff I could watch on my ipad ... I have a most excellent book sitting next to me that I could read ... but for some reason nothing interests me so I just sit here. Bored. Maybe I'll pop on some Sherlock ...


The scale today said 205.8 which, while only .2 down, still makes me giddy. Only 6 pounds to go til I'm back under 200!

Carb cycling is rough. I have a hard time remembering which day is supposed to be which -- even though I have the breakdown taped to my laptop at home. I also can't decide if I'm starting my days when I wake up to go to work ... or when I wake up after my nap AFTER work. When I wake up to go to work would probably make more sense. Maybe.

And just because ...

4 comments:

  1. Good job on getting ever closer to 200!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Sherlock. I liked the episode where he pretend / sorta had a girlfriend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like that work work right now.... if only i had some yellow paint and a gun....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hear ya!! But its so cool that you are closer to 200!!! Are you measuring? I bet the inches are melting off :) you will get the hang of carb cycling soon :)

    ReplyDelete