Friday, June 27, 2014

Blogging in my head

Apparently that's all I've done this week -- blogged in my head. Hrmph. I really thought that I had done something more than that but apparently not!

It's been a decent week. Lots of activity. Mostly decent eating. Nothing too terribly stressful going on. Finally finished the book I had wanted to finish by the end of this past weekend .... Thursday afternoon. According to my original plan I would have had several books in between this book and the next in the series but I decided that I couldn't wait so started Jeremy Poldark: A Novel of Cornwall on the bus tonight. It's the shortest book in the series so far (and, from what I've heard, the shortest of the twelve) so hopefully I'll fly through it.

I can't believe that it's almost July already! I've been thinking a lot about what I want out of the month:

* Onederland (preferably by my mom's birthday on July 21st)
* Logging my activity again on my google calendar (if you look at it now it looks like I haven't done a damn thing in a long time!)
* Wii Fit at least 3 times each week. I've been very hit or miss with it ... it being all the way upstairs and all. I'd also like to get back into doing something like Turbo Jam but I loaned my dvds to a friend eons ago and haven't seen them again (which I'm totally okay with even though I'd like to do them again). I may see what I can find on ebay or Amazon Marketplace.
* Continue with the carb cycling to some degree. I'm still currently set to have high carb days Wednesday & Saturday with a "reward day" on Sunday ... but I'm not quite sure I actually need two (potentially three) high days ... or even if I would do better with more and going every other day. Hrmph. Again.


2 comments:

  1. Hee hee.. I blog in my head all the time! Good job on getting lots of activity in this week. I have been rather sloth like for the past 2 weeks. That must stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog in my head more than on my blog...I remember watching the Poldark series on tv when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete