Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Crazy days!

John's 8th birthday party is THIS SUNDAY!!! YIKES!!! There is still SO much to get done as far as cleaning and baking and preparing and I'm terrified that it won't get done or that I'll forget something important. It's not like this is his first birthday party ... it just seems so much more overwhelming this time. 

Why in the world I thought it would be a good idea to try a new diet plan NOW is totally beyond me. But ... I did. So far it hasn't been bad but so far I've pretty much been doing mostly low carb days like I have been but with the addition of a morning carb. Today is my first real high carb day (I've tweaked my macros after reading more so the carbs will be higher and the fats lower on high days.

And have I mentioned that I have to do treat bags for the party, too?

And I've had dreams of doing a special photo op set up deal for Sunday that likely won't happen.

And I'm kinda terrified about this whole carb cycling thing failing for me like every other damn thing I've tried to do.

And Sunday is supposed to be the hottest day of the week and I don't want the chocolate frogs to get all melty gross.

Oh yeah ... and I have to make chocolate frogs, too.

1 comment:

  1. Deep breath!! The party will be awesome no matter what, because birthday parties rock in general, but HP birthday parties really rock.

    And don't think of carb cycling as failing you, think of it as finding the best solution for your body.

    You've got this.

    ReplyDelete