Thursday, June 5, 2014

Today's Thing

I have a thing. 
It's like a plan, but with more greatness.

About three hours from now I'll be seeing John get on the school bus and head off for the day. As soon as they pull away I'll be heading to the store to pick up yet more party/birthday things (I hope). Then back home to get as much of a nap as I can before he gets off the bus. After he gets off the bus we might do some cleaning ... although it might be better to put that off until Saturday or even Sunday morning. Maybe we'll tackle the treat bags instead (assuming I can find a massive amount of jelly beans at the only 2 stores I have any intention of going to today). 

If I'm feeling REALLY productive I might even try my hand at that photo op thing I was stressing over last night (I'd like to make a Chocolate Frog Famous Wizard/Witch Card frame for the kids to stand behind to get their pictures taken ... then, after the fact, I'd print them up and send them to school or wherever with John). Kinda like a large version of one of these:
from http://www.deviantart.com/art/Chocolate-Frog-card-temps-166121876

Yes. I know I could just take pictures of the kids and then make the cards after the fact. That would be far too easy.

Not at all worried about food today since I already have it all planned out and logged and printed.

The walk to/from the intended stores will take care of the exercise. I may still hit the bike at some point. May not.

1 comment: