Thursday, July 3, 2014

Finally!

Some nights at work I start out bored and stay that way for the remainder of my shift. Then there are nights like tonight when it seems like every time I sit down to do something I have to get right back up again. And, of course, the nights when I'm bored I go a bit crazy .... and the nights that end up being busy I have things I actually WANT to do that "work boredom" would allow! Hopefully I'll get at least a couple of hours now of being able to finish my book and maybe even watch MasterChef Australia before the madness starts up again.

Of course, blogging and reading can't really be done simultaneously like blogging and watching can .... so I'll be back in about 32 pages ...................

<reading, reading, OMGing, reading, reading, regretting not bringing the next book in the series with me>

Just ....

I can't ....

It's so ....

Good gosh I love Poldark.

1 comment: