Friday, July 11, 2014

If this post was actually about anything special it would probably have a decent subject.

Just over 3 hours to go to my shift and I'm watching The Woman in Black on my tablet. I've been meaning to pick up the book before watching it but finally gave in tonight. I have to admit that I'm only half paying attention to it because there are so many other things on my mind ... but the half I've paid attention to I've enjoyed so maybe at some point this weekend I'll do a rewatch on the recumbent. Well, partially on the recumbent. I don't think I can pull of 95 minutes straight without being in agony thanks to thee ol' girly bits being stupid. Didn't do anything at all Thursday for exercise aside from some light walking to/from bus stops and the drugstore.

No idea what is planned for my weekend, if anything. I'm really hoping the answer is "not much of anything" but that may just be because I'm currently so wiped out that all I want to do is curl up under a blanket with my book and the Dish Network app. And chocolate. Lots and lots of of chocolate. (Stupid girly bits!) I should, actually, do some grocery shopping so I actually have decent food in the house but I don't know what I want to get besides bacon and chocolate ... and grocery shopping without a plan is typically not the best idea for me. I'll either get too much or far too little and I always end up getting home and going "Oh crap! I should have gotten _____!" On the upside, the closest grocery store is only a 10-15 minute walk away so it's not a huge deal to scoot over... but I'd rather not make more trips than necessary, ya know?

Big stuff is starting to happen in the movie from the looks of it so .... off to go get properly freaked out.




No comments:

Post a Comment