Thursday, July 17, 2014

Random little things

First of all, thank you SO much to everyone who has sent their thoughts and prayers and well-wishes over the loss of my friend. She touched so many people and will be greatly missed!

It seems like she's already been working overtime with the whole guardian angel-ness. I've been figuring for the past little while that I would have to give up my BodyBugg since there were so many kinks and it just didn't seem to be working for me like it should (the BodyMedia app not uploading from my phone; it not reading burns like it used to; me not losing weight .... fun stuff like that). Then today without even looking for solutions I had them just kind of thrown at me. Armband has been reset. Firmware has been updated. Profile has been tweaked so the readings should be more accurate. It'll probably take a couple of weeks at the new settings for it to catch up with itself, but I'm okay with that. I'm feeling so optimistic about it all that I went ahead and renewed my subscription instead of letting it die out on the 27th like originally planned.

Speaking of original plans, the Onederland by the 21st is definitely not happening. Weighed in this afternoon back at 207. And I'm okay with that. I've had stuff going on, ya know. And I'm also okay with not really working out at all today. I even thought about taking the longer walk to the further bus stop tonight to make up for it and then decided that I just needed to not worry about it. So I didn't.

So now I'm at work and everyone's been checked in and the first batch of paperwork has been run and processed and I'm about to finally watch this week's Teen Wolf. I normally watch it as soon as I can on Monday nights but I was all wrapped up in needing to finish my book and then last night I just didn't have it in me. After that I'm not sure what I'll watch. Tom convinced me to finally watch Hemlock Grove so maybe that. Or maybe I'll go back to my rewatching of Road to Avonlea. Or I'll read. I'll have lots of time to figure it all out.

1 comment:

  1. While it sucks that your goal for onderland isn't going to happen, I'm glad that you are being gentle with yourself and recognizing what you need.

    ReplyDelete