Friday, July 4, 2014

Reclaiming an old "thing" ...

I dream about diet plans and the Doctor.

Seriously.

Not all the time, of course ... but occasionally ... and when I do it's typically because deep down I know that I need a new thing (which, of course, is like a plan but with more greatness).

Tonight during my pre-work nap my dream started a little like this ... 


Now, typically, if I have a Doctor Who-related dream it would involve Tennant, Baker or Davison.

Tonight I got Eccleston ... and we zipped back to 2005.

2005 was a pretty awesome year. It was the year I started my little family. Tom moved in ... we adopted Aura ... we found out John was coming ... and before all of that I was rocking the weight loss with regular workouts and ......

Weight Watchers.

No no no ... I'm not returning to WW ... but while I was doing it and while it was working its best for me I was following this little thing called The Wendie Plan. Which is basically calorie cycling but with Points. I didn't give a rat's ass about macros (of course, they were kinda already built in to the Points calculations) ... I just knew which days were low, high, super high, whatever ....and it worked.

SO I'm going to be redoing thee ol' Post-It for the desk using the old Wendie guidelines and the old general 50 calories per Point dealie (roughly -- it all more or less works out that way in the end circa 2005).

I know. I know. LCHF is supposed to mean you don't have to worry about calories. I still do. So far.

AND I know. I know. The Post-It just got redone. It apparently got redone incorrectly... 

My Doctor told me so.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds complicated.... but if you know what you are doing, then all power to ya!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really not that bad .... especially since I've done it before with great success.

      Delete
  2. Haha, My Doctor told me so :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty clever sometimes ;)

      Delete
  3. I love that you have Dr Who dreams! and I hope the Wendy post-it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Christopher Eccleston. (He was my first Doctor)

    ReplyDelete