Wednesday, August 27, 2014

100 Minutes

It's officially August 27th and I officially have five days to go until all is said and done for the NoExcuses 1500in31 Challenge ... and only have 100 minutes left to knock out! I could have it knocked out in the next 24 hours. Or I could sleep. Well, I could kinda sleep. Napping with John home from school is more possible than it used to be but still not great by any stretch of the imagination. I'm in the process of doing a re-watch marathon of Haven on Netflix so maybe I'll knock out a couple more episodes of that on the bike. I'm already signed up for the September challenge -- another 1500 minutes but only 30 days to do it in. John starts school on the 2nd which means life goes back to normal so I'm not at all worried about getting it done.

3 comments: