Friday, August 22, 2014

See ya later, BodyBugg .... or not.

I just cancelled my BodyMedia subscription. Again. And, I think, for the final time.

I've already decided that I'm going to put at least part of the $7 a month towards a subscription for Acorn since I geek out so much over what they offer to stream. Like the original Poldark series. And all of Murdoch Mysteries. And Poirot. And Monty Python. And Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries. And .... ooooh I'm NEVER going to run out of things to watch!

What I have NOT decided, though, is what to do with the Bugg. (It is a Bugg but acts/works/responds like a BodyMedia Link.) Sell it? Give it? Let it collect dust in a drawer somewhere? Eh. I'll figure it out later. Right now I have a date with a bodice-ripper from the 1970's ...

No comments:

Post a Comment