Friday, August 29, 2014

Yeah, well ...

The egg fast apparently ended for me today -- at least temporarily. This afternoon John decided (after I had made it, of course) that he's not a fan of tuna so rather than waste it I ate it.... and tonight at work there are wings calling my name rather loudly. I weighed in Saturday at 207 and then this morning at 204.4 so even with the slip-ups (there may have been peanut butter cups involved) I'm calling it a good deal. I'll definitely be revisiting it ... I've been collecting recipes that are EF-friendly and maybe switching it up with those will make the temptation of everything else not so hard. People are so up-in-the-air as to how often to do them: only when significantly, stalled, every week, 5 on 14 off ... I guess I'll just wake up one morning and decide.

I've already had to tweak the Reading Plan again. Ann Charles' newest finally came out so I had to get it immediately and I'll have to read it as soon as I'm done with the book I'm currently about 60% through. Of course, then I'll be left with angst waiting for her to hurry up and finish another one ... but I'm okay with that. I've added at least a couple of dozen books to my phone over the past few days so it's not like I'll be lacking for reading material any time soon!

Oh, and I've got 19 minutes left for the 1500in31 Challenge. I think I'll be able to pull it off  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment