Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bring it on, #NoExcuses4700 Challenge!

I successfully completed (and surpassed) the 1500 minutes for September over the weekend thanks to watching massive amounts of Bones on Netflix and playing a bunch of Sims Free Play while pedaling on the recumbent. And now? The next challenge is going to be 12 weeks long!!! From October 1st until December 24th ... and 4700 minutes!!! That's 391 1/3 minutes per week for those of you trying to do the math. Just about 56 minutes a day.

Piece of cake. (Mmmmmm .... cake .... )

I'm still hovering on the scale at 201.6 which is, of course, FAR better than the 207+ I was at the beginning of the month. Oh, heck, since JUNE. My body doesn't like to let go of the weight too easily. As long as it lets go of it, though, I'm not in a race to get it off. And even if I was, slow and steady wins ... right? Can't get much slower than me .... (I do believe that it's a curse of my last name being Quick.)

I didn't get to read much over the weekend but I'm determined to finish the books I've been reading by the time I get to work tomorrow night. It's getting to the point where I don't really want to put it down and I've got just over 100 pages left. Since the wifi at work is still beyond stupid that gives lots of extra reading time .... as long as I don't get too distracted by Facebook and blogs and such ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment