Tuesday, September 9, 2014

*grumble grumble*

That's the sound my stomach is making right now since I, yet again, forgot to bring food with me to work. The good news is that I should be home within the hour and can grab something then. I should also make something to bring into work tonight (and actually bring it). If only I could decide whether I'm egg fasting or just LCHFing that would be a lot easier to pull off! I undid all of the damage that I did last weekend with my whole eating-everything-in-sight deal that I think I failed to mention ... so I'm back at 204.4 as of yesterday morning. I may do a philly cheese steak & eggs-ish thing for tonight. Maybe see about using the sandwich steaks as a pie "crust" and kinda combine my Philly Cheese Steak & Eggs dish with my Cheese-Veggie-Egg Pie dish. That actually sounds really quite wonderful right now. Of course, that may just be my empty stomach talking...

1 comment:

  1. You bad girl! You didn't bring your lunch! Lol what are we going to do with you?

    As far as EFing vs LCHFing.... I'm surprised you haven't made a plan. I couldn't do the EF, myself.

    ReplyDelete