Friday, September 26, 2014

Is it bedtime yet?

No. It's not. It's only 4:40am and I'm guzzling caffeine like crazy while, yet again, fighting with the wifi at work and trying to watch Bones. On the upside it hasn't been crashing as completely as it typically does ... but it does hiccup every little bit which then sends Netflix all wacky and before I know it I'm watching Bones a la Kung Fu Theater (you know -- when the speech and the mouth movements don't quite match up?). I'm about half way through season 7, though, and would really like to catch up before the end of the current season (being, of course, season 10). I went through wikipedia's episode list and skimmed that, making note of the ones that seemed most crucial to watch as far as plot points go ... just in case I decide to hop around rather than watching them all. (I WILL watch them all ... just, perhaps, not in the intended order.)
I know, this really has nothing to do with anything. Well, it kinda does, I guess, since this weekend I plan on pedaling while watching Bones at some point. There. Now it ties in.
Eh, who am I kidding? I'm just rambling while I wait for the buffering hell to stop and it's either ramble or play Sims Free Play on my ipad and all of my Sims are at work or busy or infants. They aren't really exciting right now. Oh, EXCEPT for the fact that aside from one family (based on my darling boy and some mystery future daughter-in-law) I deleted the entire population of my little town and started to rebuild it with Harry Potter characters. Yes. I'm that much of a geek. Perhaps I'll toss in other fandoms as time goes on... or start a different fandom game on my other tablet... maybe one with random characters from here and there. Before you know it I'll be lugging both tablets to work regularly so I can play/watch Netflix simultaneously back and forth between the two. (Yeah, tough job I have here, huh?)
Putzing around with the reading plan a bit again. Deleting a few, adding a few. I'm not so sure it's really a plan anymore or more of a Thing. It's like a plan, but with more greatness ...

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to this! I have the same situation at work except we are not allowed to watch tv! you are super lucky lol. We can read though and all tho I hate reading I find myself doing it a lot now a days lol. Its almost like watching tv. sorta. not really.

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete