Friday, October 10, 2014

Funk Breakers

I'm in a funk tonight and I totally blame last night's 12 hour shift. It takes a lot out of me and I'm slow to recover. John helped a LOT after he got home from school today. Tom ordered in and since he was watching the tv downstairs, John & I took our food up to the playroom and had a little floor picnic while watching the tv in there. (He decided he wanted to try "real people" shows on Nick so we tried The Thundermans and Henry Danger out tonight. Loved them both!) The funk returned when I woke up from my pre-work nap, though. (I really REALLY didn't want to wake up.) Soooo I've been trying to re-break the funk with some reading, some Sims, some Jezebel.com & Diet Mountain Dew. I wanted to watch Cutthroat Kitchen but my Dish Anywhere app is being stupid and I can't find a decent stream for the most recent episode elsewhere. I thought I had one but then about 10 minutes in the episode restarted from the beginning. I'm trying another one now .... and if it restarts on me I'll just go back to my book earlier than I had expected. Or more Jezebel. I love that place. It's one of the few sites where the comments are pretty much as kickass as the articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment