Thursday, October 30, 2014

In 20 minutes ...

my body will feel like it's time for me to be getting ready to go home and crash. Alas, it'll only be 3am and I'll have 4 more hours of being stuck here thanks to yet another 12 hour shift. (It's my own fault -- I agreed to do it out of desperation for the extra $.) It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that the new girl is also here and putting a major kink in my regular routine of marathon watching stuff. I may just go into one of our vacant rooms and do so there. Or sleep. I could actually do that tonight since I've been given the big okay by TPTB to do so if needed. Add the uterus being stupid to the mix and I'm just all sorts of meh. It happens. Pretty much every month. And then even when I do finally get home I won't get to go to bed because of the whole "get the kid on the bus" thing and then I have to walk up to the bank to make a deposit of some cash so I can pay my homeowner's insurance before it becomes later than it already is. Yeah .... definitely going to go collapse for a bit soon ....

No comments:

Post a Comment