Tuesday, October 14, 2014

More laundry avoidance

I really hate it when our laundry person calls in sick or takes a day off. I have two heaping trolleys to do tonight and I just don't wanna.

"I just don't wanna"sums up an awful lot lately.

Exercise -- I just don't wanna.

Eating what I know I should rather than what I'm craving (nasty carbs) -- I just don't wanna.

Acknowledging the fact that those last two have resulted in me sliding further away from the elusive Onederland -- I just don't wanna.

I'm the Queen of Self-Sabotage. I've been here before. Things are going really super freaking well and then .... they're not. I get in a funk and a downward spiral which turns into an upward spiral scale-wise.

Ah well. The laundry isn't going to fold itself and the weight isn't going to just disappear.

Guess I better get to work ...

No comments:

Post a Comment