Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Stupid f*%$ing weather!

As if it wasn't bad enough having to do yet another 12 hour shift .... but I've had to do it with my knee acting all pissed off over the cold drizzly crap that's been hanging around the air since right around the time I left the house. I should only have about an hour left and then I can go home and put it up for a while and hopefully not have to do another 12 hours tonight since the drizzly crap will still be lingering. At this point I don't know if I'd even be able to walk the 20ish minutes to the bus stop without bursting into tears. Ah well. At least I got puppy time tonight and was able to knock off a couple more episodes of Franklin & Bash and when I come in tonight I'll get to show our new hire how to audit because I guess she'll be doing it on weekends (and, hopefully, be around so I can take a night off once in a while without feeling guilty about making someone else do a double!). I have it all typed out so I may just hand her the sheet and say "Here. Call me if you need help." and then go back to Franklin & Bash. She has some hotel work under her belt, I guess, so hopefully she won't be too terribly, well, terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment