Friday, November 7, 2014

I love ....

* uncovering family drama and mysteries over a century old worthy of a PBS/ITV/BBC-ish melodrama
* my beloved LizardBreath for sucking me back into the joy of genealogy kicking and screaming
* the fact that after all this time I can still call Beth "LizardBreath" and probably get nothing more than an eye roll out of her ;)
* Acorn's great big beautiful library of Agatha Christie videos ....  and more, of course, but mostly loving the Christie right now
* having great reading apps like Kindle and Moon+ Reader on my phone because it makes it SO much easier to read in bed or on a poorly lit bus
* being 87.6% through Shakespeare's Landlord and still not having a firm guess as to whodunnit!
* the scale being back under 200 Thursday afternoon when I woke up from my post-work nap
* getting a long walk in before the nap instead of waiting until after ... since it was pouring when I woke up
* direct deposit paychecks .... and the fact that mine should be hitting my account in about 4 hours
* grace periods for certain bills when said bills are due a few days before said paychecks hit
* nights off of work -- which, after tonight, I'll have two of and will get to curl up in bed for as long as I want (or, anyway, as long as the kid & dog will let me)

Don't get me wrong. It's not all rainbows and roses (thank goodness for that! Roses make me sneezy!). I've dropped the ball on the whole photoaday thing for November already. I may pick the ball back up, though. I think I've only missed one day ....


1 comment: