Friday, November 14, 2014

It's a face-palm kinda day.

It's been one of those days, you know? Our internet at home is having issues. John had a half day of school and because of the internet issues he and I walked over to Burger King for lunch and wifi after he got home .... so I got ridiculously little sleep. Tomorrow may not be much better because I have to wait for the internet tech guys to come (hoping they show up before I have to take John to the bus stop) AND FedEx. It would be too much to ask that they both show up early so I could get at least a few hours of as-good-as-it-gets sleep in before getting him off of the bus again. 

At least the walk to BK with John helped with my minutes for the week ... and then I opted for the further bus stop to get to work tonight which bumped me over me goal of 200. It was a decent walk in spite of the cold and little bits of snow flurrying about. AND I had food all set and ready to bring in to work tonight. I even had it in my bag so I wouldn't forget .....

and then I grabbed a different bag on my way out the door.

Yep. One of those days.

And the question of the day:
What do you want to tell yourself in one year?

"Good job, kid!" is it.

In one year I hope to be at a healthy weight. I hope to be more physically able. I hope to be completely over actual cigarettes (my darling boy finally convinced me to buy an e-cigarette starter kit today ... definitely will take getting used to but he was adamant and they've worked well for Tom).


No comments:

Post a Comment