Friday, November 21, 2014

It's so dang HARD ...

I mentioned early this morning (well, technically, yesterday morning) that I joined a group on GoodReads that was going to throw my planned holiday reading out of whack.

Well ... it's also helping to answer the question of the day!

What did you give up on today?

And today is the day that I (at least temporarily) agree to give up on the obsession for reading books in order. No. Matter. What.

This evening I started reading book #6 of the series in question. I may fly through it and squeeze in #7. And then? On the 24th the discussions open up in the group for .... are you ready for this??? (Am I???) ... 

#12!!!

Oh good grief. I kinda want to do nothing but read between now and then so I have them all done.

It's giving me palpitations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment