Monday, November 24, 2014

So much easier!

Yesterday's question was ridiculous. Today's isn't even a question!
Name the last three things you used today:
Easy peasy! My phone, my ipad, my work computer.

Yep. I'm multitasking yet again.

Now, if only the rest of my day had been this easy. It wasn't awful but that whole uterus thing .... you know. I kinda wish I could just curl up with my book and some cocoa and some ice cream and some mac & cheese and any other comfort foods I could get my hands on. 

Ah well. 

At least I have my book. I can't curl up with it, but at least I can read it. The whole "skipping multiple books" thing hasn't been so bad so far. A few minor storyline details have been spoiled for me but not so badly that I won't want to still read the other books and find out exactly how certain things came about. For now, though, I'm just going to finish up this one ... wait to find out the next one for the group ... and be glad that our ice cream freezer at work isn't stocked ....

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I went for a pan of freshly baked brownies instead after I got home and got some sleep :)

      Delete
  2. Mmmm.... comfort foods!! Don't give in! Lol stay away from the dark side! They lie about the cookies they keep ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but I refuse to deprive myself. That never works well.

      Delete