Sunday, November 23, 2014

Uhhh ... what???

The question of the day has had me stumped all day.
How do you know?
Know WHAT?
I hate obscure questions. So screw it.

I finished book #7 of Cleo Coyle's Coffeehouse Mystery series on the bus in to work tonight. Now, if I want to go along with the discussion that's going to be happening with that GoodReads group I joined I should be starting book #12. I just don't know if I can bring myself to do it. I know the authors (it's a husband/wife team that writes the series) do a good job of playing catch up for background information ... but there are so many little side stories going on all of the time. I know I can always backtrack and read what I've skipped but it may very well drive me batty. I'll try. I will. But .... I'm okay with failing miserably at the attempt.

Oh ... and there's no goal update this week. My goal? To survive Thanksgiving week. Not going to stress about intake or exercise (especially since it's almost time for That Time). Survival is key. And reading. Lots of it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's a stumper! I'm not good with obscure questions either.... give me something definite. Also, I have a hard time reading books out I'd series too.... I'm just not cool with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a weird question..... I hope you have a great Thranksgiving week!

    ReplyDelete