Saturday, November 15, 2014

Well, crap.

I stepped on the scale when I woke up. 202-point-something. When I saw that the question of the day today is "What is your greatest strength?" the first thought in my mind was "Well, obviously not being able to stay below 200."

It'll happen, though. I KNEW that this week was going to be a bad one with the lack of sleep and lack of food going in me like it should. Knowing and doing something about it, though, don't always go hand in hand for me. Obviously.

So, it's 8:50amish Saturday morning and so far I've accomplished making breakfast. John apparently woke up with a bacon craving so woke ME up to make it. I should get on the bike at some point. I would use the Wii Fit Plus but John would have to actually pick up his play room floor. I highly doubt that will happen unless there's a lot of screaming involved. SO I'll get on the bike rather than have a battle. At some point.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you aren't having much luck. I know we've hung out around the same weight for a long time. I hope you join me solidly in the 190s soon!

    ReplyDelete