Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Well, THAT was unexpected ...

I just finished my book. The one I had figured would take me through most, if not all, of this week. It's 2:43am and I'm at work and have yet to even turn on my ipad to watch something. It got really good when I was on the bus and I couldn't stop until I was done!

So. Cross THAT off the goal list for the week!

Next up? Charlaine Harris' Shakespeare's Landlord. Yes, the Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood Charlaine Harris. The whole Lily Bard series (five books total) pre-dates Sookie and a friend of mine recently gifted me the whole set! I remember reading a short story about Lily YEARS ago (like, I was in grad school years ago) in an Ellery Queen Magazine or something along those lines. Why I didn't hunt down the series then I'll never know. Oh. Yeah. Grad school. I was lucky I managed to read the short stories!

So the plan is to read the first three Lily Bards in a row and then dive into various Christmasy fare ... so if you know of a good festive mystery or paranormal or whatever I should add ... let me know!

Anyway. The scale Monday was back up over the 200 mark but I'm okay with that. I tend to jump around a few pounds every week. I know that my body knows how to get back down now, though, and have complete faith that soon it'll do it's jumping on the other side...

NOW I go check on my Sims, watch something Canadian, and refill my coffee ....

No comments:

Post a Comment