Tuesday, November 18, 2014

What is bothering you?

That's the question of the day and oooooh boy do I have answers!

* My eyeglasses are sitting at home on my desk. I, on the other hand, am at work.
* Windchill. Lots of it.
* Yet ANOTHER half day of school resulting in more screwed up sleep.
* The overwhelming urge to start calculating macro ratios.
* The fan for the heater at work is ridiculously loud. Makes it hard to watch anything.
* The lack of glasses also makes it hard to watch anything without getting a splitting headache.

HOWEVER, life is still good. The scale is slowly crawling back down. John actually volunteered to help clean the kitchen today and it looks fan-damn-tastic. I actually remembered to charge my Boom Cube AND throw it in my bag (with my food!) so I WILL be able to hear whatever I watch. AND I have as much coffee as I want (for free) at work ... and at least 6 more hours before I have to get hit with the windchill (and that's only if our newspaper guy doesn't bother bringing the papers all the way in for me).

1 comment:

  1. I always struggled with drinking too much coffee when I worked places that had it available for free. I'm glad now that I don't have to self monitor my intake.

    ReplyDelete